• 82 Anganwadi Centers supporting 1722 children in the age group
of 3 - 5 yrs.
• Taking care of economically-disadvantaged children.
• Volunteer medical camps and counseling to students.
• Centers offer nutritious food, basic health care, uniforms, learning materials and toys.
• Supports Akshaya Patra Foundation, Anuraag - Home for specially abled children, NICE - (Center for Needy Illiterate Children Education) & Jyothi Ashram - An orphanage.
• 70% of land area (163 acres) of facilities is under green cover with 51,000+ trees.