Naval Systems & Technologies Pvt Ltd
Background and Board
Naval Systems & Technologies Pvt Ltd [NST] started its operations in 2006 as an associate company of
HBL Power Systems Limited.
The founding CEO is Cmde.Arvind Sharma who was with Indian Navy for 30 years. He also owns 49% shares of the company. He is a National Defence Academy alumnus who is an engineer and did his Masters in Electronic Communication from IIT, Kharagpur.
An expert in submarine matters with vast experience in operations, maintenance, acquisition, design, construction and trials of submarines. He was part of the Scorpene Submarine Project from inception and headed it for a few years till conclusion of the contract.
¤ Cmde Arvind Sharma - (EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
¤ Mr. MSS Srinath
¤ Mrs. Kavita Prasad
NST has a team of technically qualified engineers and technicians with experience of working with
shipyards and Onboard Naval platforms. NST specializes in following activities.
▪ Engineering, information technology, naval architecture, and operational solutions for naval systems in general and submarine systems in particular.
▪ Systems engineering/design integration; operational sustainment and life cycle support.
▪ Lifecycle logistics.
▪ Schedule management and on-site logistics.
▪ Acquisition and production management for ships, systems, and marine equipment.
▪ Waterfront and field engineering support.
▪ Naval architecture design and development support.
▪ License production of marine equipment on the basis of Transfer of Technology.
▪ Installation, Setting to Work, Harbor Acceptance Trials and Sea Acceptance Trials for marine equipment.
▪ Warranty support and Annual Maintenance Contracts for marine equipment.
▪ Specialized software development for Combat Management System and Sonars.
NST has been involved in various marine related Projects with renowned Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs),
mostly from Europe. Some of the activities are listed below.
▪ Shipyard infrastructure development for submarine construction and process of submarine construction.
▪ Integrated Platform Management System for Scorpene class submarines: Installation, STW, HATs & SATs and onboard maintenance support.
▪ Navigation Complex System for submarines for BEL: Software development, Installation, STW, HATs & SATs and onboard maintenance support.
▪ 60 Hz and 400 Hz Static Frequency Converters for submarines: Installation, STW, HATs & SATs and onboard maintenance support.
▪ Fire Control System components for submarines: Onboard maintenance support.
▪ Mine Warfare Data Centre for Indian Navy: Software development, Installation, STW, HATs and warranty support/AMC.
▪ Underwater communication for submarines: Procurement, Installation, STW, HATs & SATs and onboard maintenance support.
▪ Optronic systems for submarines: Installation, STW, HATs & SATs and onboard maintenance support.