Simulators are models of actual physical systems. Simulators are employed for imparting training, enhancing trouble shooting skills, operational capabilities of trainees. Simulators are effective tools for bringing down the training costs.
We at HBL Power Systems have been committed in providing engineered solutions and “intelligent machines” compliant with the highest quality standards. With this view, we started our Simulator development division in the year 2011.
HBL simulators provide the same look and feel as in a real vehicle. Our teams of engineers are experienced in comprehensive simulator design. We have a well established fabrication cum assembly facility to design and integrate customized simulators to cater the needs of both Military and commercial applications.
Our Simulators’ features include:
- One to one replication of the original equipment in part or in full, for real time simulation.
- Innovation engineering to produce simulators at optimum cost.
- Rugged design and fabrication tailored to customer applications.
Our assembly facilities have over 10,000 square-foot area.
These include mechanical designing and engineering rooms, electrical and electronic integration systems. Our unit is equipped with all relevant conventional and CNC machinery, Lathe machines, welding shop and a paint room. Since inception, we have handled several high complexity projects for Indian Army and Railways.
We designed, developed and supplied the following simulators till date:
- Armoured Vehicle Simulators like Strella, OSA-AK, T-90, T-72, for training military personnel on different terrain and environment conditions.
- Missile Firing Simulator Strella 10m for providing realistic training to Gunners for visual tracking and enrgagement of air targets in various attack profiles.
- Bofors Gun Operators Cabin with recoil system to train army personnel on firing and driving.
- Small Arm Simulators viz Rifles, Pistols, Grenade launchers, Machine guns, POPUP Targets for Army practice.
- Electric Loco Trouble Shooting Simulator (WG 7) is a true scale model – one cab complete with all major components inside and outside, with replica control panel and high end computer systems + accessories.
- Electric Loco Trouble Shooting Simulator (WAG 9) is a true scale model designed and developed for enhancing the in-house training facility to loco pilots, increase their trouble shooting skills, operational capabilities and aiding in bringing down the training costs.
Simulators for Indian Railways:
Electric Loco Trouble Shooting Simulator (WG 7)
Electric Loco Trouble Shooting Simulator (WAG 9)
Details will be provided upon request. HBL can design and develop simulators for customized application.
Please send your inquires to email@example.com