KSH for Engine Start
Sintered Positive and Pasted Negative
Nickel cadmium KSH range of batteries for high power industrial applications are specially designed using sintered positive plates and plastic bonded negative plates.
The sintered positive plates are manufactured using a high-temperature sintering process to form plates which are strong and porous. The plastic bonded negative plates are specially designed with high power density and have reduced water consumption. The sintered micro-porous separators and membrane separators provide insulation between the plates and permits free flow of electrolyte.
- Excellent high rate performance to suit application requirements.
- Compact and light weight.
- Performs reliably at extreme temperatures (+40° to -20°C).
- Reduced maintenance requirements.
- Low ownership cost when considered over its lifetime.
- Long life (greater than 20 years).
- Reliable construction (no risk of sudden death).
- Can withstand extreme temperatures without damage (from +70°C to -50°C).
- High resistance to electrical abuse.
- Fast recharge capability.
- Absence of corrosive fumes.
These batteries conform to the following international standards:
- IEC 60623
- BS 6260
- Engine Starting
- Other critical applications